- Open daily, 9.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.
- The cutoff time for ticket purchase and admission to the museum is at 4.30 p.m.
- Only closed on the first and second day of Eid al-Fitr and first day of Eid al-Adha.
- Please refrain from touching the exhibits and doing any acts that could inflict damage to the exhibits.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the museum.
- Photography without flash is permitted in the galleries. Special photography/filming session requires written permission.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring any food, drinks, pets, explosives, or any potentially dangerous objects.
- Museum souvenir shops and cafeterias
- Public toilets and prayer room for Muslims
- Wheel-chairs accessible
- Guided tours and activities (by appointments)
- Accessible by public transport (MRT, bus and KL Sentral) and paid parking lot.
- Auditorium and Museum Square for rental