How to get to Muzium Negara
Board the RED GoKL bus and alight at Muzium Negara station. You can also board the KL Hop-on Hop-off bus service and alight at stop No.20 for National Museum.
KTM Komuter, LRT, Monorail and ERL
Alight at KL Sentral station and walk through the connecting station to go to MRT National Museum.
Take the MRT and head straight to the Muzium Negara Station.
Comfortable parking areas are available at the National Museum.
- RM 3.00 First Hour or part thereof
- RM 2.00 Subsequent Hours or part thereof
*The above rates are inclusive of 6% SST
Nearby Museums / Galleries
Visit these museums / galleries located around The National Museum compound area while you are there. They are:
- Malay World Ethnology Museum
- Orang Asli Crafts Museum
- Music Gallery
- Temporary Exhibitions (Gallery 1 & 2) that displays different thematic exhibitions every three to six months.
What Else Is Nearby
- Perdana Botanical Gardens
- National Monument
- Bird Park
- NU Sentral