This class T steam locomotive was one of the five small tank engines built by W.G. Bagnall Limited of England in 1927, with plate frames and pony trucks. They were the first British built engines to have steel fireboxes and shipped completely assembled for use by the Federated Malay States Railways in 1929. Used for dock service, it was stationed at Singapore and Port Swettenham (now port Kelang) until 1964. It weighed 31 tons with 1 ½ tons of fuel and 750 gallons of water. Donated by: The Malayan Railways in May 1975.